NOTE: Shorts are considered anything less than 50 minutes TRT.
The preferred submission method is online via Withoutabox
You may also enter by sending your submission copy to:
Festivus Film Festival
Please be sure to enclose the following with your submission:
1) Entrant contact information
Entry fees are as follows:
Notification date: December 3, 2010
FESTIVUS FILM FESTIVAL SUBMISSION RULES
Please note: Payments made by check for entry fee's must be made out to Festivus Film Festival
3) Please be sure to enter under the correct category. The categories are: Narrative feature, narrative short, documentary feature, documentary short, animated short, music video, short short (12 minutes or less), and experimental short. Less than 50 minutes will be considered a short, more than 50 minutes will be considered a feature. If you are not sure which category to submit to, please contact us.
4) Films may have distribution. There are no restrictions on premiere status.
5) The festival does not accept works in progress.
6) The exhibition formats for the festival are DVD, Beta SP, Digibeta, and Blu Ray.
|main // festival info // submissions // filmmakers // schedule/tix // contact // archives|